Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 9

I traded another thing out. I can't remember what it was but I needed that pink top because I went job hunting yesterday. Basically, here is how it went...

At 11 I dropped of my resume at my #1 pic, by 3 they called to arrange an interview with was at 12 today. By 12:30 they called me to let me know I got it!

WOO FREAKING HOO!

It's an awesome job. I'm outside most of the time and it pays well. It's also full time (mon-fri 9-5) so I get to play with friends n the evenings and weekends.

Oh, and I also got a call from another place I applied to set up an interview. I said no though.

I GOT THE JOOOOOOOB!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! I work a 9-5 as well, and it's so nice to have those nights and weekends off!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Feedback is my friend. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment and let me know what you think! ♥