Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Polyvore = Love

Since this technically is a fashion/beaut blog I thought I would share with you some polyvore sets I put together.

For New Years I went to a dance that was black and white themed. This is what I wish I could have worn.

Vintage Madeline

Oasis flare dress
$50 - oasis-stores.com

Jane Norman army coat
£50 - janenorman.co.uk

Blue trench coat
$66 - romwe.com

See by Chloe cotton coat
£168 - josephm.com

ASOS lace up bootie
$58 - asos.com

Lauren Ralph Lauren vintage glove
$36 - lordandtaylor.com

Lowie beanie hat
$55 - asos.com

This is my typical style. Pale, lace, old fashion jacket, beret and my dream shoes. LOVE!!

bohemian classic

Dorothy Perkins print dress
$69 - dorothyperkins.com

CALYPSO ST BARTH long vest
$995 - calypsostbarth.com

Report wedge heels
$110 - nordstrom.com

Sterling silver necklace
€45 - modekungen.se

Straw hat
$52 - reissonline.com

Same thing. Modest, pale dress, straw hat, oxfords and a faux fur vest. I don't actually have a faux fur vest yet but I'm on the hunt!

1 comment:

  1. Found you on beautylish, following you :)

    Hope you can follow me too! <3

    www.makeupinsider.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Feedback is my friend. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment and let me know what you think! ♥