Saturday, July 23, 2011

200 SUBSCRIBERS!

I haven't been very good at updating my blog. It's hard because I rarely wear outfits anymore. However, I am most definitely wearing an outfit tomorrow so I'll do an outfit post then!

This is more of a YAAAAYYYY ME post. Today I reached 200 subscribers! I'm pretty much dying inside. When I started my youtube channel I wasn't sure if I could even reach 20. My mind is completely blown and I am soooo grateful for all the support I have received thus far. If you haven't seen my yt channel yet, please check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I got to your blog through your youtube channel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Check it out on my blog: http://www.thesojochronicles.blogspot.com!

    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I didn't know you have a blog :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Feedback is my friend. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment and let me know what you think! ♥